Wednesday 27 October 2010

Final Draft Of Ancillary Product - TV Listings Front Cover

This is my final draft of my ancillary product - TV Listings front cover. As you can see I have totally re-developed the layout of the magazine to make it look more structured and therefore easier on the eye of the reader. This new layout will make the front cover easier to understand and make the different features clearer and more eye-catching. A new main feature is being used that is directly connected with my soap traielr and it is quite a controversial scene as it is about a gay relationship. Although homosexual relationships are very frequent in today's society certain readers will still be shocked when they see this on the front cover of the magazine and therefore they are more likely to pick it up and read it. I have used some traditional conventions that I found in existing TV listing magazines such as the days of the week up the side, the freebie inside the magazine and the main masthead that is the brand name.

No comments:

Post a Comment