Monday 25 October 2010

First Draft Of Ancillary Project - TV Listings Front Cover


Here is the first draft of my Soap TV Listings Front Cover, I have tried to include as amny of the typical conventions as I could to make my front cover look proffessional and authentic aswell as buyable from the customers perspective. The masthead, the name of the magazine, is the feature that the customer will notice first as it is in bold lettering and bright attractive colours are used, this is similar to the product below. Also I have used a main feature to grab the customers eye and also I have included other smaller storylines around the page. I have decided to do a draft so that I can see how these feratures actually look like when producing my product, and also how I can manipulate images so that they look more effective on the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment